Monday, October 15, 2012

the start of something new

Today is an exciting day.

It is the First Day of the season for

Seasider Basketball!

Robbie has been working out and playing with the team since we got to Hawaii, 

(did I mention he ran 2 miles in 12 minutes, did 100 pushups straight, did 80 pound weighted pullups, and has a 44 inch vertical?!... Yep, that's my husband)

but now he has official practice with the coaches, and will be making his debut for the first time since the mish. 
This isn't just an exciting thing for Robbie, I think it's about equally exciting for me! Lucky for Robb I grew up in a sporty family where Basketball= Love, and one of my favorite things to do in High School was watch him play (regardless of which sport!)


 And today is not only Robb's first day as a Seasider, but it's the first day of the first season that I get to cheer him on as his WIFE! 
Pretty exciting stuff.
Looks like i'll have to make a few more fan jerseys with MY name on the back!

 I can't wait for him to get home from practice so I can ask him all kinds of questions about it! (Probably his very favorite thing) 
We'll see if he's still got it.
(atleast i know he's got a new hairdo!)

Go Seasiders!




2 comments:

  1. Mind! I love it and can't believe this is real life. I'm so excited for you two and this fun and exciting adventure. It sounds like you're loving life, and your new hubby! Missing you. xoxo B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mindy! Can you be any cuter? You are so creative:) What a great adventure for you 2. I love and miss you so much. I can't believe it has been so long since I have seen you! I am so happy for you both and you seem soo happy. I need to call you and catch! Loads of love Cind

    ReplyDelete