Sunday, October 28, 2012

Birthday Princess

October 28th has a special place in my heart.

It was on this day 3 years ago that I became an AUNT for the 1st time, 
as Miss Brynlee Michelle Bermudez entered the world!
October 28th, 2009. Party in the Hospital!

Bryn Bryn instantly became my best girl, and I could hardly stay away from her!
And then she turned one...


October 28th, 2010. A great 1st Birthday Bash!

Brynaboo continued to grow, becoming funnier and spunkier every day.
Before we knew it, she was two!


October 28th, 2011. Celebrating TWO as we head to the ZOO!

Another year has already passed, and my Lee Lee is now THREE!
October 28th is always a party, and it is killing me that on this special day, I'm so far away from the Birthday Girl. I am missing her terribly, but am so happy to reminisce on the last three years and this cutie girl's little life. She has been such a blessing to me, and I love her with my whole heart!
Thank goodness for Birthday Packages & Skype, making me feel not so far away.
October 28th, 2012. The Birthday Princess in all her Glory.

So Happy Birthday Miss Brynlee, Boo Boo, Bryn Bryn, Lee Lee!


Love, Heetie





1 comment: