Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Travel


This Summer was one to remember. Between the two of us, Robbie and I hit 4 countries in 2 months!! (not including the 2 more where we had layovers!) After months of anticipation, our trips came and went; now it almost seems like a dream. It is amazing to me how one little blue book can open your world and change your life! I came across this quote in the Spring, and it rings true to me now more than ever: 
Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
 It would have been easy for us to wait until we were older and more financially stable to travel. I could have stayed home and worked while Robbie went. We could have saved a lot of money- but would have missed way more experiences. Now we're back to the daily grind, and I often think about our trips. So many treasured memories. I may be short a few dollars, (or quite a few) but travel has made my life so much more rich


[here's to hoping i find time to blog about it]

1 comment:

  1. yay can't wait to hear about the rest ;). I wish Kyle would be more adventurous, at least I got him to Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete